Sydney, New South Wales
AU$140000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Super
22 days ago
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Sydney CBD based with flexibility
- $150K + super
Leading global brand is looking for an L&D lead to join their Microsoft 365/Teams project. You will work closely with the Change Lead, technical and system administration teams to to develop and conduct Train the Trainer, end user training and effective training collateral.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead all aspects of designing, developing and implementing a training solution
- Build and own the overall Microsoft 365 learning framework & curricula
- Develop innovative training materials, storyboards and video scripts
- Deliver training sessions as a blended approach - train the trainer, face-to-face, webinar
- Support the transition to an operational model for advanced productivity training as well as new starter
- Develop feedback loops to gather feedback from trainers and the trainees
- Assess the effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employees and KPI's
- Advanced level of understanding of O365, Teams and Sharepoint
- Experience in the use of Articulate software development (preferred but not essential)
- Strong instructional design and written skills with a concise and direct style
- Experience facilitating engaging training sessions in person or via webinar
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly assimilate information
To find out more, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.