Learning and Development Lead
L&D Lead, City of London (Hybrid)
International Recruitment business
£48,000 – £55,000 + bonus and benefits
Working for an international recruitment company that are rapidly expanding and have growth plans for at least 5+ years in the UK and internationally, this is a really exciting opportunity to work in a large team of L&D specialists and deliver sales training to the trainee recruiters on a 12 month development plan to support, coach and graduate them to be a recruitment consultant
You will work 4 days a week in the office with a day a week from home with some flexibility.
You will train and develop the consultants on topics such as sales, business development, learning how to upsell, cross sell and develop their skills in these areas from pre-written course content.
Maybe you have worked as a recruitment consultant and delivered training as part of your role, or you work in a target / KPI driven business of any sector (retail, hospitality, estate agency etc) and had to sell and enjoy teaching others how to do that and want to move away from a pure sales and targeted role yourself.
- Working closely with the monthly trainee intake that join the business, you’ll work on certain areas of learning and development; sales focused training.
- Being hands on and deliver both classroom and virtual training
- Deliver sales training, monitor success, deliver feedback and deliver courses and materials
- Support the learners with feedback, additional support if needed, being a positive role model and boost their confidence.
- Identify future leaders and develop coaching strategies
- link the training courses and sessions to the overall training plan, being able to deliver a range of courses
- Work closely with line managers to identify further areas of development
- Deliver both 1 to 1 as well as group training
- Suggest course content and offer ideas and opinions to streamline, deliver success and improve processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- If you have sales experience and no L&D experience, this is the perfect role, as the company will support on the delivery of learning if you have the life experience on the sales side
- Have experience in a sales environment, whether you were the sales person or the trainer / L&D professional in this environment
- Come from a sales / target driven business, recruitment, retail, sales, hospitality, estate agency, or any sales environment.
- Experience working to KPI’s
- Be a strong relationship builder, have authoritative presence, be able to hold a room’s attention when teaching
- You’ll be a leader, a coach, enjoy learning and development, want to support and develop people to be the best they can be
- Experience working with data, delivering feedback, working on learning programmes
- Be ambitious, driven, keen to see others be successful which in turn shows your success
To be considered please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.