Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams50000 - UAE Dirhams55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the business to understand the requirements and design a holistic fit for purpose learning and organisation development programme across all populations of the business.
- Ensure training and development activities are tailored to the needs of the business and provide a value- added contribution to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Group.
- Design new and develop existing programmes of blended learning for all levels and functions of the Group to gain maximum employee engagement and productivity.
- Ensure learning programmes support the Group's behavioural competencies .
- Identify appropriate professional certification programmes for departments and individual roles as part of career development mapping.
- Implement a career development framework in conjunction with the job-profiling project. Ensure the Group understands the Performance Management and Career Development frameworks and the Learning and Development opportunities available to them to support their aspirations and career progress.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Education or other related discipline.
- Strong experience within an Learning and Development role ideally within financial services.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of training needs analysis, course design, implementation and roll out of programmes, management soft skills training, evaluation of training tools and blended learning.
- Evidence of strong communication and relationship building skills.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.