City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
11 months ago
This leading law firm based in the City is looking or a Learning & Development Manager to join a wider HR team. Supporting the entire business population you will be a key contributor and enabler of the overall L&D strategy offering both design and delivery support into the business.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
Driving the delivery of the internal learning and development objectives and curriculum across both fee earning and business services areas.
- Review current training solutions and ensure relevance and 'fit'
- Identify and implement creative and innovative training solutions
- Build and grow the current LMS
- Design and deliver training
- Assist with coaching and mentoring across the Firm
- Work closely with the HRBPs to identify training needs
- Provide One to One support across the Firm
- Contribute and lead on projects across the Firm
The business is looking to meet with solid L&D professionals who are looking for a new challenge. You will already posses strong L&D experience ideally from a partnership environment, having had exposure to stakeholders across all levels of the business. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a law firm.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.