£45000 - £52000 per annum + bonus + car
5 months ago
My client is a manufacturer and distributor of high-tech products with several sites based across the UK&I. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and be responsible for the design, development and delivery of all learning and development programmes.
Reporting to the HR Director, this is a standalone L&D position and working as part of a wider HR team, working closely with the HR Managers and senior business leaders to design and deliver training programmes and to ensure employees continued skills and career development. The position acts as the first point of contact for L&D related advice and day to day administration. As such you will be accountable for a wide range of learning & training programmes focused around personal development plans, management training, competency & behaviour frameworks, talent management and graduate programmes, and be responsible for:
* All L&D training needs analysis across the company for approx. 700 employees based across several locations
* Building strong relationships with HR colleagues and senior business leaders
* Ensuring all learning & training programmes meet specific training and business objectives
* Delivery of training programmes
* Creating engaging and relevant content
* Providing a variety of innovative blended learning solutions
* L&D analysis and data around success, responsiveness and return on investment
* Working with external providers
The position requires L&D experience gained within a high-tech manufacturing or similar working environment, a natural trainer who is able to work in both an strategic and operational capacity to design, build and implement great content and innovative training programmes. This will include experience of working with LMS systems, developing competency and behaviour frameworks, talent management and training needs analysis. It goes with saying that you be highly articulate and organised, and able to build relationships at all levels. This role is not responsible for leadership and talent development or for providing coaching and mentoring.
Due to the nature of the role you must be willing to travel within the UK when required. Access to the Cardiff office will be needed alongside great flexibility and working from home.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.