The Manager of Learning and Development will work across the Firm to ensure that the proper talent management processes and solutions are in place to drive high performance for the professional staff. They will help build on existing programs and be responsible for the identification, assessment, implementation, execution, change management and ongoing project/process management of talent management initiatives, technologies/systems, and vendors to drive increased performance.
- 7 + years of broad HR experience (In legal and Financial services): talent acquisition, talent management and talent development; HR/L&D Business Partner preferred
- Experience managing people and/or processes
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field. Master's degree in related field preferred
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover talent acquisition, performance management, talent development, management development, coaching, and succession planning
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with a range of audiences and levels of experience
- Demonstrated experience working across all levels of an organization
- Able to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external trainers, coaches and consultants
- Proactive team player capable of self-management and oversight of people and processes
- Budget management experience desirable
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.