Our client is an internationally operating company in the FMCG sector. We are currently looking to fill the role of a
Learning & Development Manager (m/f)
with responsibility for their German Sales & Marketing Organisation based in Cologne.
- Steer and ensure delivery of learning and development processes and measures in cooperation with the business leaders
- Promote the Learning & Development function within the Sales Organisation in Germany and establish a strong relationship with the business
- Develop new and optimise existing L&D processes & programmes, i.e. the training offering, development programmes, succession planning and support interdisciplinary HR projects
- Provide advice and support to local leaders and HR
- Coordinate the annual Learning & Development plan and according training budget
- University degree or other relevant professional qualification
- Allrounder with several years of working experience in a talent or development function or experience in a generalist HR function with some exposure to learning & development topics, ideally in the FMCG sector or a sales organisation
- Experienced with selecting and managing external providers (i.e. trainers)
- Hands-on attitude, self-sufficient and proactive work style along with excellent communication skills and willingness to challenge and be challenged
- Business fluent in English and German
For more information please contact Simon Frentzen (email@example.com, +49 211 2479-1138). We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".