Our client is an internationally operating company in the FMCG sector. We are currently looking to fill the role of a
Learning & Development Manager (m/f)
with responsibility for their German Sales & Marketing Organisation based in Cologne.
- Steer and ensure delivery of learning and development processes and measures in cooperation with the business leaders
- Promote the Learning & Development function within the Sales Organisation in Germany and establish a strong relationship with the business
- Develop new and optimise existing L&D processes & programmes, i.e. the training offering, development programmes, succession planning and support interdisciplinary HR projects
- Provide advice and support to local leaders and HR
- Coordinate the annual Learning & Development plan and according training budget
- University degree or other relevant professional qualification
- Allrounder with several years of working experience in a talent or development function or experience in a generalist HR function with some exposure to learning & development topics, ideally in the FMCG sector or a sales organisation
- Experienced with selecting and managing external providers (i.e. trainers)
- Hands-on attitude, self-sufficient and proactive work style along with excellent communication skills and willingness to challenge and be challenged
- Business fluent in English and German
For more information please contact Simon Frentzen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 211 2479-1138). We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".