£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
My Client are a leading Accountancy firm based in the heart of Central London, on the hunt for their first Learning and Development hire to take autonomy of the entire function and build it out successfully.
The Learning and Development Officer will manage professional development throughout the Firm and identify, and in some cases deliver, soft skills training courses to support our business objectives and develop our talent.
- Build a successful relationship with the professional bodies
- Analysing and monitoring skills and behaviours for the Apprenticeship Levy
- Apply specialist knowledge of core L&D tools and L&D best practice
- Design and deliver, where applicable, skills training courses in-house/on Teams to all levels of employees and Partners
- Support the Firm's mentoring schemes with appropriate training
- Support Diversity & Inclusion training and education programmes
- Provide career development support, coaching and guidance to partners and staff within the Firm as required
- Experience of working in a L&D role and proven capability of developing learning programmes
- Working within a professional services environment is essential
- A working knowledge of the People processes within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of key L&D tools and best practice
- Confidence and capacity to establish professional credibility quickly
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.