City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This leading international law firm is looking for an L&D Specialist to join its team. Supporting on a range of key projects this role is looking for a solid L&D specialist with clear design and delivery experience. Successful candidates will have previously worked in a law firm or partnership environment.
Key duties include:
- Scheduling the annual learning and development professional skills programme for the firm and manage the Professional Skills Course for trainee solicitors;
- Respond to business needs to design and deliver appropriate learning and development interventions ensuring solutions are fit for purpose whilst balancing the wider firm's needs;
- Design and deliver a wide range of professional skills based learning and development courses, workshops and programmes;
- Design and implement proactive communication plans to ensure that learning and development initiatives are communicated effectively to target populations;
- Identify and evaluate the applicability of new learning and development interventions developed by other organisations or providers;
- Evaluate learning and development programmes for effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements;
- Create and produce reports from the learning management system as required;
- Liaise with the Heads of Business Services and the Head of Learning & Development to scope and understand the training needs of staff;
- Liaise with the L&D Co-ordinator and the Secretarial Services Manager to scope and understand the training needs of secretarial staff;
- Manage specific programmes (such as our Apprentice Programme) and Development Centres, as required;
- Support the learning and development team's Apprentice, ensuring they are supported and exposed to relevant work required as part of their Apprenticeship programme;
- Liaise with external training providers and other departments regarding courses and training interventions;
- Support the Head of Learning & Development in developing the client and alumni training offering;
- Assist the Head of Learning and Development with information for reports;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
The firm is looking to meet with candidates who can demonstrate experience of professional skills training design and delivery through a range of delivery options.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.