- *Newly Created* Learning & Development Specialist, Leadership
- Global Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: (SGD $70k - 120k + Bonus)
We are supporting on a newly created Learning and Development Specialist for the region (up to S$120k) for a successful bank to support the Senior L&D Manager and L&D teams in their leadership development programmes. This person will act as the Learning Business Partner and Subject Matter Expert for leadership learning.
This is a key role in the Leadership Faculty that seeks to build a strong leadership pipeline for the organisation. The ideal person will drive and implement leadership interventions that serves to support the Bank's vision, with a commitment to care for its employees, invest in their development and prepare them for a rapidly transforming landscape.
- Design, develop and curate ideas and solutions to respond to strategy briefs, focused on leadership and talent development goals.
- Develop and track success metrices for the evaluation of effectiveness and efficiencies in interventions implemented.
- Drive and implement strategic initiatives and projects that leads to promoting a culture of lifelong and self-driven learning to meet current and emergent business and learning needs.
- A Learning Business Partner who will support the senior team in helping businesses identify and develop capabilities through learning needs analysis, recommendation, execution and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Lead/participate in new assignments/projects that support the continuous alignment of human capital and corporate strategies.
All ideas and solutions need to be grounded in sound thinking, while constantly challenging the way we do things and, backed with data and metrics, to deliver better business outcomes.
There is potential to get involved in a number of other areas such as the LMS, mobile learning, using technology to enable further learning.
The ideal person is one who is excited about the development of people and adept at working on both the business-as-usual as well as new projects. The person is able to effectively influence and engage stakeholders across the organisation. Someone with a keen sense of emerging trends and the ability to evaluate their impact on our employees.
Ideally: The person have at least 8-10years of relevant working experience, with a focus on the leadership domain in the scope of work.
Benefits: Generous bonus
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market. Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.