£28000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with one of the world's most prestigious and recognisable Luxury Retail brands who are looking to add a Learning and HR Officer to their already fantastic and dynamic HR team. This role would reporting into the Learning and Development Manager on an initial 12 month FTC, with a real possibility of extension.
This is a rare chance for someone with a keen interest in the luxury retail sector to work for a market leading brand and gain experience across multiple HR functions with the support of a friendly and expert team. Our client offers fantastic benefits, a generous travel and lunch allowance and the opportunity to work from their modern Head office in Central London.
As a Learning and HR Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the L&D Manager with the coordination and facilitation of all UK training activity
- Offering ideas and suggestions to improve future learning initiatives and events
- Supporting with the delivery of training modules
- Management of all L&D related communications across the business, both for the Head Office and stores
- Liaising with external suppliers to produce training plans and materials in order to hit deadlines
- Ownership over the Learning Management System, updating and coordinating the delivery of E-Learning modules
- Offering on-hand support during HR and ER cases, including minute taking during investigations and appraisal processes
- Liaising directly with the HR Advisor to aid during exit interview processes, as well as coordinating parts of the onboarding and induction processes
Preferred skillset and experience:
- 2-3 years' experience, ideally having worked in Luxury Retail/ Goods
- Experience coordinating training materials, sessions and learning modules within an L&D role is essential
- Experience in the onboarding process or working within an HR team is preferable but not essential
- An interest in luxury brands and the market
- Solutions-driven, organised and collaborative
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Any experience with a LMS is desirable
- The ability to prioritise and manage varying workloads without compromising on quality
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.