Excellent opportunity to support the Brisbane office of a leading Australian Professional services firm in all aspects of Learning and Development and work as part of the wider People and Development team and the National L&D team.
In this 12 month maternity cover role based in the heart of Brisbane CBD, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and evaluations of programs and initiatives that support the professional development of staff in the Brisbane & Canberra offices at all levels.
This busy and varied role covers the full L&D cycle, and as such you will:
- Work closely with the business to deliver the training calendar and to design, deliver and evaluate new training initiatives that align to business needs.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate learning events for graduates, fee-earners and business services employees
- Working with the national L&D function you will will contribute to the design and project management of national leadership development programs.
- Support CPD requirements for fee-earners
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and external providers to ensure that the correct training activities are provided
- One to one-coaching
To be successful in this role:
- You will have Tertiary Qualifications a relevant field and will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of applying Adult Learning Principles.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to facilitate training one-to-one and in small groups.
- Experience in designing learning materials, initiatives and programs that align to business needs
- The ability to consult with SMEs, HR, L&D and the wider business
Excellent opportunity to work for an innovative and forward-thinking national professional services firm where you will be able to work with a high performing and successful team where you will be challenged and be able to develop your career in a collegiate and supportive environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au