An International Investment Management company has a newly-created headcount in the HR team as their Learning & Talent Development Vice President, APAC.
Reporting to the Head of HR, APAC, the Vice President will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- working closely with business work on training-needs-analysis and designing the curriculum in both soft-skills and hard-skills trainings
- monitoring and managing the training budget and allocate resources accordingly across the regions
- working closely with vendors to support training delivery
- being the project manager in rolling out and promoting virtual learning, social learning and other innovative learning methodologies
- working closely with other HR units in talent assessment and review discussions
- managing regular training and talent reports and facilitate and present in management meetings
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 10 years of work experience in L&D function within Financial Services companies
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel
- able to work in matrix environment and have strong experience in stakeholder management
Candidate with less experience can be considered for a AVP position.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.