S$80000 - S$120000 per annum + Generous Bonus
about 1 year ago
- *Newly Created & Exclusive* Learning & Development Business Partner (AVP Level)
- Global Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: (SGD $80k - 120k + Bonus)
We are supporting a newly created and exclusive Learning and Development Business Partner (Assistant Vice President) role designated to service senior stakeholders across Singapore, for a successful global bank. This person will work in an experienced and collaborative team and act as the Learning Business Partner in understanding business learning requirements and relaying this back to the central Learning & Development faculty.
This role will work with a senior team to serve as the Learning Business Partner and Subject Matter Expert in the Business faculty. This role supports the team in providing learning strategies and solutions that align with the achievement of business goals.
The ideal person will possess good knowledge of Instructional design in order to fully consult and advise the business on any learning needs that arise.
This person will partner with the business and other key stakeholders to provide end-to-end learning and performance consulting including the identification of learning needs, design and development of learning plans and curriculum, learning measurement and on-going programme evaluation. You will help the Senior Manager to identify learning needs, create a roadmap for the learning organisation, support on individual training plans and provide customised training through their external vendors.
This person will be an excellent relationship builder and will regularly collaborate with internal and external learning designers to analyse user needs and develop curriculum based on adult learning protocols which would include a variety of learning formats spanning on-premise to virtual. This person should be comfortable with analysing data to discern learning needs and trends.
This is an exciting business for L&D professionals as each year they have new programmes and identify new training needs and focus on future skillsets needed to future-proof the bank.
- Desirable: An L&D professional from a Banking (ideally) or, Financial or Professional Services background
- Essential: Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks governing assigned business areas to identify any existing government learning funding schemes that can be adopted by the bank. Must come from a learning background, as opposed to a generalist HRBP. Good knowledge of 'Instructional design'.
- Benefits: Generous bonus
- Location: Singapore
- Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.