Excellent opportunity for an L&D professional to design and develop innovative training solutions to support a major change program.
This leading organisation is implementing a new software system regionally which will support the sales teams and lead to increased productivity. This is a major project and will have wide-ranging impact across the whole business.
This role will work within the project team and will develop engaging innovative learning design as part of the overall deployment process.
In this role you will:
- Scope, plan and write both business as usual and transformation learning programs and solutions
- Use your sound instructional design skills and creativity to design courses which will encourage maximum engagement
- Develop creative storyboards and interactive learning
- Deliver solutions to project deadlines
Rather than focusing on training people on how to use the new system, this role's focus will be more on designing a learning framework around the roll-out and change impact of the new system, it benefits and engaging staff in its usage. This role will work closely with the HR team, L&D team and Change Manager to develop engaging content to be used across the business.
- Ability to transform complex information into engaging, reactive and easily understood programs
- Experience in Instructional Design techniques, Adult Learning Principles and expertise in developing instructional resources
- Experience developing E-Learning, web-based training and instructor led training.
- Ideally you will also hold Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and Training or similar.
This is initially a 6 month temporary role, based at Macquarie Park
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au