Learning Development Manager
Opportunity for a Learning and Development Manager within a Surrey based sales and marketing company.
This brand new role has been created to elevate an already robust L&D curriculum and create impact during a period of exciting transformation and change.
Your role will include:
- Review and development of current offering aimed at sales and marketing professionals
- Identify any current and potential gaps/challenges to the programme
- Leading on emerging talent initiatives
- Succession planning
- Working with external consultants
- Rolling out potential new models
- Management of 1 direct report
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a dynamic, commercial organisation
- Project and Stakeholder management
- Implementation of innovative programmes
- Ability to influence
- Creative thinking
This is a permanent hybrid position where you will be required to work 3 days per week in the office.
This is a high priority role for our client – please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.