Learning & Development Partner
If you are an innovative Learning & Development Advisor or Learning & Development Partner looking for a role that offers masses of autonomy and the opportunity to be truly creative in a business that puts its people first, then this may be the role for you!
As Learning & Development Partner, you will have the autonomy to develop a future-focused and innovative suite of blended learning for the Business.
Your focus will be on continuous improvement, continually evolving the learning offering with an external perspective to ensure best in class and competitive edge.
Reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with senior stakeholders and the SLT, you will be responsible for developing truly blended learning including:
- Early talent, providing a platform for early careers to grow and develop their skills for the short and long term, considering career development and career paths.
- Create innovative and forward-thinking material that has competitive edge.
- Focusing on new technologies and opportunities for new ways of learning.
- Designing tailored, topic-specific material to suit the audiences.
- Delivery of training as required.
- Building external partnerships as well as a network of trainers.
- Measuring and analysing the ongoing effectiveness & success of the Academy.
To be considered for this role you will have some proven experience in a Learning & Development role where you have developed/helped to develop innovative & creative approaches to blended learning and have the ability to tailor learning to the audience.
This role will suit a self-starter with an appetite for continued career development and opportunity, always looking for new and innovative interventions as new technologies as new approaches are developed.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an autonomous role, building an industry-leading learning & development offering with the HR Director and Head of HR and with the support and buy-in from the SLT, working for a successful and established, people-centric business in the Midlands.
This is a Staffordshire-based client, but the role offers significant flexibility and hybrid working and a competitive package including car allowance & bonus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.