Learning & Development Senior Manager – Group FS
I am working with a highly regarded, global Financial Services client, recruiting into their Group Learning team. You will sit within the Group Learning & Development team, leading the learning agenda for a technical business unit on a global basis.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Designing and developing learning programs across locations
- Reviewing and improving learning architecture and systems
- Partnering with stakeholders on learning strategy and capability development
- Partnering with external vendors where necessary to ensure the business is up to date with the latest learning techniques, content and best practice
- Coaching leadership on training techniques
We are looking for an experienced Learning & Development specialist with experience of working in a tech, fintech or financial services organisation, that can be highly strategic and design oriented, whilst also being hands on with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
Associate Director – Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.