Amsterdam, North Holland
NGF - 1141372_1573736785
10 months ago
Our client is a successful global bank going through exciting transformation and is currently looking to appoint their new Learning Lead for the global Risk and Compliance team as well as looking at the company in its entirety.
- Identifying organisational goals and strategies for the to be designed learning solution.
- Defining the key results of the to be designed learning solution.
- Performing a costs estimation for the to be designed learning solution.
- Identifying and analysing what jobs and roles (learner group) will deliver the goals for the to be designed learning solution.
- Identifying and analysing the required capabilities (mind sets, skills, knowledge) for the individuals/teams for the to be designed learning solution.
- Defining the on-the-job application behaviours that need to be achieved.
- Creating a macro or micro learning design.
- Supporting the RfP process by the Learning Vendor Manager.
- Evaluating and documenting the effectiveness of the learning solution.
- Minimum of 7 years of experienced in the field of Learning & Development.
- Experience with Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) and learning design.
- Experience within Financial Services.
- Experience with Compliance Risk or Know Your Customer (KYC).
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.