An international law firm is looking for a seasoned Learning Manager to join their HR team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Learning, the Learning Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- design and deliver learning programs (from induction, soft skills, to technical training) either in-house or partnering with local vendors
- working with the global HQ to identify training needs
- running internal workshops to promote a learning culture
- assessing program effectiveness and suggest improvement plans
- partnering with vendors to move some essential training into E-learning systems
- working closely with HR counterparts on managing the appraisal process and system
- working closely with recruitment teams on Graduate training and ensuring a smooth cycle of the program
- being a key driver in APAC L&D projects
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 10 years of work experience in L&D function ideally in professional services companies
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel
- able to work in matrix environment and have strong experience in stakeholder management
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.