£30000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
My client a leading real estate business are looking to recruit a Learning partner on a 12 month maternity contract.
Working in a busy and fast paced team of you will be supporting with the full training lifecycle. Your duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Work with stakeholders to identify training and development for site-based teams
- Design, manage and co-ordinate the onboarding of all new site-based staff
- Support with the co-ordination of onboarding of staff for new site openings and acquisitions.
- Deliver train the trainer training to Subject Matter Experts and evaluate their training delivery in the field.
- Support Subject Matter Experts in the design of in-person training, approving content for suitable pedagogy.
- Design any required digital learning and training solutions.
- Co-ordinate available learning and events to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
To carry out this role you must have at least 2 year's previous experience in a L&D role ideally you will be immediately available.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.