Fleur van Mourik
over 1 year ago
Our client, based in Luxembourg, is looking for a Legal Recruiter who will work with hiring managers and candidates across EMEA, utilising a range of skills to find the best talent including search, networking, advertising, candidate development and 'high touch' candidate management.
Hiring and developing the best is one of the core leadership principles of our client, and Talent Acquisition plays an integral and impactful role shaping the workforce that enables to invent on behalf of our customers. Their recruiters work as a strategic partner to the business, defining sourcing strategies and recruiting plans, and owning the recruitment process end to end in collaboration with their customers. Our client is a diverse and growing business that is looking to hire an exceptional senior recruiter to help our Legal function scale by recruiting the best talent to continue grow their teams.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Create robust recruitment strategies that will attract the best talent for the company;
- Build and maintain a diverse network of passive candidates through pro-active research and on-going relationship management, engaging and promoting the company as an aspirational employer of choice.
- Conduct in-depth phone screen assessments to prepare a qualified, balanced candidate slate within an appropriate, agreed and consistent timeline. Demonstrates strong hiring manager calibration through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Senior stakeholder management, recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to improving the hiring process and candidate experience.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, projected conversions, timelines and a measurement process.
- Produce data-driven update reports with progress and path to green solutions
- Offer negotiation, extension and closing
- Legal recruiting expertise, with experience across multiple geos and designing requisition specific recruiting strategies;
- Good knowledge and passion for sourcing passive candidates and a proven track record of placing those;
- Confident in the end-to-end candidate management process including all aspects of offer closing (negotiation, relocation, immigration etc.);
- Superb communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage the attention of busy, senior (often remote) stakeholders;
- Highly articulate, able to convey complex arguments and engage with senior level stakeholders in a polished and professional manner;
- Combine tenacity with tact; know when to apply more pressure and when to commit;
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on your feet;
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn. Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement;
- Possess analytical skills and the ability to create and present robust reports to senior stakeholders within the business and TA/HR;
- Experience of designing and hosting networking events for passive candidates
- Must be fluent in English and ideally a second European language;
- Experience in legal recruitment in Europe a strong advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience negotiating offers and closing senior candidates;
- Agency background in in-house legal recruiting (any sector) will be beneficial.
- Location: Luxembourg
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.