3 months ago
A Senior HR Systems Analyst, Learning Systems will design, analyze, implement and support the B. Braun Learning Management System (LMS) and solutions based on the business requirements defined within our organization. Develops and maintains essential procedures and processes for supporting systems of medium to high complexity. The Senior HR Systems Analyst, Learning Systems is responsible for ensuring that learning systems are implemented and maintained in a state of compliance, meeting current regulatory expectations and in accordance with industry best practices.
Engage and work with third party software vendors and/or consultants to further configure the system, deploy functional enhancements, and correct configuration issues.
Support the LMS in the creation, validation, maintenance of reports, calculations, and queries as well as in the definition, approval, and validation of new business requirements.
Manage the projects for implementation of new functionality or system upgrades
Point of contact for technical support; ensure accuracy and completeness of data and implement improvements; establish and maintain security and integrity controls
Interface with internal customer teams required for the successful deployment and maintenance of the LMS (validation, content uploads, etc.).
- BS in Information Technology or Human Resources
- 10+ years of experience using a Learning Management System
- 5+ years' of SCORM integration and design
- 5+ years' experience as a global LMS administrator
- Experience partnering with cross functional department
- Experience in building, configuration, implementation, and administration of a learning management system
- Experience in integrating third party content on LMS content server
- Demonstrated track record in working with multiple layers of an organization and establishing a clear, strategic direction
- Demonstrated ability to write process and procedures to match LMS functionality and usage
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.