- Manage and own all aspects of the LMS
- Constantly analyse the learning schedule ensuring courses run with required delegate numbers, waitlists are appropriately managed and that low demand courses are highlighted
- Implement and manage the global communications strategy for the Talent Development team relating to the employee development proposition
- Work with relevant vendors to optimise virtual learning benefits
- Ensure that training activities are appropriately uploaded and communicated in the LMS
- Act as key trouble-shooter and advisor on LMS systems issues
- Constantly look at ways to enhance the LMS to optimise efficiency and service provision
- Ensure the LMS offers appropriate, regular and accurate reporting to managers on learning and development activity
- Look for opportunities to enhance the learning curriculum and broaden the blended offering ensuring the curriculum reflects the latest and greatest approaches in the industry
Learning & Development Activities Administration
- Support Talent Development team with the delivery of core curriculum training courses/ team events/ bespoke training activities
- Own all aspects of overall organisation of training events including room bookings, venue co-ordination and supplier management.
- Work with the Training & Development Consultants to map training needs with core curriculum and identify solutions.
- Provide advisory service on training issues relating to core curriculum.
- Distribute pre-approved communications in line with agreed deadlines for all training, appraisal and regulatory training.
- Analyse training demand following appraisal processes and plan the classroom-based core curriculum accordingly
- Maintain the calendar of training events.
- Support the implementation of new e-learning programmes, in terms of logistics, launch, distribution of communications, supporting on systems issues and tracking of results.
- Support internal training presenters through arranging logistics/ booking rooms/ distributing information and producing training materials.
- Work with vendors to arrange training sessions and logistics requirements.
- Coordinate psychometric testing undertaken by employees
- Produce a variety of training, e-learning and appraisal completion reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as agreed
- Ensure evaluation forms are distributed for all courses, summarising responses and highlighting any concerns to the Learning & Development Consultants.
- Work with the Head of Talent Development to forecast, monitor and track the training budgets
Ensure that all vendor costs are appropriately managed
- Utilise the LMS fully to manage and track examination and qualifications processes
- Act as the main point of contact for all US professional qualification enquiries, providing timely guidance and advice
- Coordinate in house study revision courses using preferred suppliers Manage the LMS to ensure that all qualifications data is adequately captured.
- Display business ethics that uphold the interests of all our customers.
- Ensure all interactions with customers are focused on delivering a fair outcome, including having the right products for their needs.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as individually notified, either through your objectives or through the learning management system.
Education and Qualifications
Skills and Abilities
- Very strong attention to detail
- Accurate and numerate
- Computer skills - excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel
- Process orientated
- Ability to manage own time, meet deadlines, balance multiple projects and prioritize
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Good communicator
- Strong influencing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills; able to plan and schedule ahead
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in administration of end to end processes and programmes
- Customer service experience
- Producing accurate and timely management information
- Experience in producing management information/ reporting is desirable
Aptitude and Disposition
- Self-motivated, flexible
- Customer and business focussed
- 'Can do' approach
- Achievement driven
- Managing resources effectively
- Integrity and empathy
- Customer focussed
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.