Management & Leadership Trainer
Am currently partnering with a global real estate firm who are looking for a Management and Leadership Training Manager to join their wider Learning and Development team.
Forming part of a wider L&D team this role will see the successful applicant report into the Head of L&D and support Managers at all levels with their Management and Leadership journey.
This is a pivotal role for the business and will see you integral to the successful delivery of a high quality and exciting training programme. Workign collaboratively with the Head of Learning, you will be responsible for reviewing, designing and implementing all management and leadership programmes to both new and existing Managers up to Partner level.
Some key components include:
- Developing high quality training materials in alignment with requirements identified through a Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships across the programs team members
- Identify training curriculum and learning objectives as required and working with the key stakeholders and external subject matter experts.
- Develop teams in areas of thought leadership, management style, delegation, change management, strategic thinking and growth mindset.
- Delivery of internal training as required
- Facilitation of regular evaluation and feedback sessions to ensure all programmes meet the needs of the business
- Ensure programmes are appropriately evaluated and that feedback is acted
- Provide updates and details on new thinking and latest trends
- Lead of the creation of new courses and programmes in line with the overall L&D Strategy
- Act as coach to our management population around people management and leadership
- Own the creation, delivery and review of any programmes run by third party suppliers
- Manage the relationship with external coaches and suppliers
The firm is looking to meet with solid candidates with experience in a similar role with 5+ years’ experience in the delivery of L&D initiatives, Management & Leadership Training. You will have an understanding of DISC and Psychometrics as well as experience of using a Blended Learning approach (Digital learning, webinar, Classroom).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.