Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €78000 per annum
Fleur van Mourik
over 1 year ago
Do you have experience in managing multidisciplinary HR projects and leading a team? And are you a driven and result-oriented consultant and are you open to a new role? Apply directly!
Tasks and responsibilities
You plan, manage and implement these types of HR transformations and deals, together with a young and enthusiastic team. You play an essential role in this process by working with different stakeholders, with the support of a broad team of specialists in different areas.
Profile of the ideal candidate
You have experience and interest in the HR-related topics of organizations undergoing change; such as mergers, acquisitions or restructurings. You can easily adapt to new situations and look for opportunities to work together and you rise to the challenge of helping your customer even further.
- Completed relevant bachelor's or master's University degree or MBA;
- Consultancy background is a must;
- Four to six years of broad experience in the field of HR;
- Experience with complex multidisciplinary HR projects and project management;
- Experience with M&A processes, restructuring or outsourcing;
- Team player and pragmatic;
- Familiar with the "hard" side of HR
- Analytical and strategic thinker;
- Not looking for change profiles
- Flexible working
- Ability to work abroad and to gain international experience
- iPhone, laptop and lease car or compensation
- 32 days of holiday
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.