For our client, one of the world's most respected and successful consulting businesses with extensive international exposure and excellent market reputation, we are looking for a
Manager Organisational Design & Transformation (m/f)
located in Munich
To expand their strategic HR offering in an atmosphere that breeds outstanding achievements in an high-performance environment our client provides the opportunity to develop yourself and your career. Munich is the preferred location for this role to be based, however there is a potential to work in other cities in Germany.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Designing and leading strategic HR and change projects for national and international clients, for example regarding M&A, TUPE, HR transformations, restructuring processes, HR processes
- Consulting with clients on their needs and prepare proposals for HR and Change projects
- Developing communication concepts and manage stakeholders and expectations
- Planning and supporting organisational design and according employee and knowledge transfer
- Acquiring clients and managing accounts
- Developing and optimising products and offerings
- Outstanding university degree in economics or related fields of study
- Several years of relevant experience in a strategy consulting role are mandatory
- Profound knowledge of HR processes and structures
- Proven success with regards to project management on an international level
- Excellent German and English skills
- Willingness to travel
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".