Manager / Snr. Consultant Strategic HR & Comp
We have a current opportunity for a Reward Consultant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam. For further information about this position please reach out to email@example.com or apply directly today!
What we develop together:
- You will be involved in projects or as a member of project teams from concept to implementation in the areas of compensation systems, performance management, talent management, benchmarking, and/or grading.
- You will lead one of our benchmarking networks, providing direct customer contact and the opportunity to manage long-term projects with the support of colleagues.
- You will develop high-quality solutions and ensure their integration with relevant HR processes for our clients.
- You will work on groundbreaking international projects for exciting customers, including large airlines, technical manufacturing companies, and professional services firms.
- You will have direct customer contact with our clients.
- Your responsibilities and area of expertise will expand rapidly based on your performance and success.
What we expect from you:
- You should have several years of professional experience in a role related to compensation, performance management, benchmarking, or talent management.
- You should be customer- and goal-oriented, with proven experience in project management either in a consultancy or in a line function. An above-average Master’s degree in business-related studies is required.
- You should possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills, with the ability to understand complex relationships. Fluency in English is a requirement, and fluency in Dutch is preferred. Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are necessary.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.