Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super + Bonus
12 months ago
Frazer Jones is a market leading global recruitment firm specialising in HR and Workplace Safety recruitment and search. We work with the world's leading HR talent to place them into some of the most sought after, interesting and high-profile HR jobs, helping to secure the next phase in your career. We work with our clients to source and search for the very best people working in HR, anywhere in the world. Frazer Jones has 13 offices globally including Melbourne and Sydney. Clients are diversified, ranging from international financial institutions and blue-chip companies to global law firms and multi-national corporations.
This role is to join a highly successful team with long standing relationships across a large range of sectors. Responsible for delivering senior assignments in the contracting/interim space, there is also the opportunity to manage a small team.
- Source and interview candidates for client needs
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active client facing role, whilst managing specific key relationships
- Ensuring a stable pipeline of candidates and assignments to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
- Manage full recruitment life cycle
- Write job advertisements and specifications
- Proactive management of pipelining and head hunting talent.
- Running networking events and other marketing related activities
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full end to end recruitment experience on a permanent or interim basis (although those with a HR background but no recruitment experience are also encouraged to apply)
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- You are a natural influencer and win new business through building your reputation and network
- Confident within a target and sales driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with clients and candidates
- You are a team player who is naturally open and approachable
What can we offer you?
- Full training and support from our in-house learning & development team
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences
- Flexible working arrangements
- Superannuation available
- High achiever lunches
- Attractive Commission Structure
- 25 days holiday per year
- International relocation; 14 offices in 11 countries
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- Private health care
- Quarterly socials and annual summit in Sydney
If you are interested in this position, please apply or get in contact with Angela Franks on +61 (2) 9236 9054 or email: email@example.com.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.