£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
12 months ago
I am working with a Professional Services firm in the Oxfordshire area that are looking to hire a Marketing Recruitment Manager. They have a fantastic culture with a flat hierarchical structure and a great collaborative environment. Everyone is working towards the same goals, they invest in their people and will offer career development and progression to exceed your expectations.
Due to their growth they are actively recruiting for a Recruitment Marketing Manager to join their expanding Resourcing team. In this position you will:
- drive the engagement of passive candidates in the extended recruitment funnel creating a talent pipeline
- work closely with other members of the team to allocate identified talent to appropriate recruiters, i.e. Executive Recruiter or recruitment agencies
- ensure pipelined candidates remain engaged through bespoke marketing and arranging regular meetings with senior stakeholders and members of the Experienced Hire team.
- support all transactional recruitment from Head Office to Experienced Hire to draw up attraction campaigns for live roles. From writing advert copy to selecting appropriate advertising channels.
- working closely with Employer Branding, you will build a strong working relationship to produce long-term content plans and create bespoke marketing where appropriate.
- collect relevant market insight from Resourcing and share this with the employer brand team.
To be successful in this role you will of ideally worked within an Recruitment role. You will have a strong marketing background and will be able to demonstrate your ability in managing and putting together campaigns, you will know what targeted marketing looks like and how best to go to market and engage with potential candidates.
This position will suit someone who enjoys recruitment marketing and putting together bespoke recruitment campaigns. This organisation will offer full support and development and will give you the scope to grow and develop the role how you wish.
They offer flexible working and will consider someone looking for 4 days per week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.