National HR Manager
Newly created opportunity to join an expanding business, working with several portfolio companies operating in a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, warehousing, construction, mining, and property development, operating in all states and territories of Australia.
Based in the national head office in Sydney CBD you will partner closely with senior management across several companies to deliver both operational and strategic HR solutions. As Senior HR Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to help drive cultural change throughout the business and broad responsibilities will include:
- establishing the National HR function
- building trusted relationships with key stakeholders and providing HR-related advice
- Leadership development
- overseeing the employee life cycle processes and ensure compliance with National Employment Standards and relevant modern awards
- managing all IR related activities such as EBA negotiations, settlement of disputes, performance management, investigations etc
- assisting with the interpretation of modern awards, EBAs and employment contracts
- reviewing and implementing company policies and procedures
- provide coaching and advice to leaders across employee relations and performance management
What you will need to succeed:
- A strong HR Generalist background with experience working in a blue-collar environment
- experience leading EBA negotiations and FWC matters
- an excellent understanding of modern awards
- demonstrated ability to successfully resolve complex industrial relations disputes
- demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with senior management
To apply, please follow the link below or contact email@example.com or arrange a confidential career chat.
Job reference: PR/210012
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.