This impressive firm have experienced rapid growth on a global scale. They have an opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to ensure the cultural and people aspects support this success.
In this role you will be responsible for aligning the people strategies to the Firm's business objectives, as well as leading, coaching, mentoring and developing a well-respected HR team.
You will drive the annual HR calendar and ensure there are robust processes and frameworks in place. Acting as a trusted advisor you will coach, mentor and influence key stakeholders whilst partnering with the senior leadership team on HR projects and initiatives.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have previous experience of working in a Professional Services, ideally Partnership environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to influence in a high performing, demanding environment
- Significant experience as a generalist HR Manager
- Enjoy leading a team and being a team player
- Display exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a strategic approach to your work
- Hold appropriate tertiary qualifications
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.