AU$110000 - AU$135000 per annum
2 months ago
About the role
I am partnering with a top tier law firm who are in need of a National Recruitment Consultant for a 12 month contract to be based in the Melbourne office. The role will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a broad range of roles across the Firm including Legal and Business Advisory Services. This role will also have the opportunity to contribute to strategic projects within the People & Development team.
- Work as a key recruitment business partner, forging strong working relationships with Partners/Managers.
- Be the technical lead on recruitment, supporting the business to find the best talent in the market.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to engage with passive top talent as well as active job seekers.
- Work with the business to identify the most engaging selection process for the candidate and the hiring manager.
- Take ownership of driving change in the Recruitment Team, looking at improvements to processes, suppliers and our ATS (Workday).
- Contribute to P&D projects supporting the National Recruitment Manager, and other P&D Heads and Managers where relevant.
About the candidate
- Recruitment experience, preferably in-house within the legal industry or a professional services environment.
- The desire to work in a busy recruitment environment, delivering on a high volume of roles.
- Enjoy working autonomously and a focus on an engaging and commercial recruitment process.
- A passion for all things recruitment. Experience recruiting for legal roles and/or Forensic Technology would be highly regarded.
- Someone who is relationship focused with an ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- High attention to detail.
This role is paying a competitive package.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.