Our client is an internationally recognised leader in its field with state of the art offices in the CBD. Currently experiencing an exciting period of change, they have a newly created opportunity for a high calibre OD Consultant to join their HR team, initially on a 12 month contract.
Working across a diverse OD portfolio, you will design, implement and maintain programmes & initiatives that increase employee and leadership capability across the organisation.
Priorities will include refreshing OD processes & practices such as:
- Graduate development programmes
- Development planning
- Talent, succession & online learning
- Introducing a company-wide career development methodology
You will be required to utilise project management and change management strategies to ensure successful outcomes.
To be successful in the role you will demonstrate:
- Strong experience working in HR, including specialist OD roles
- A proven track record designing solutions to meet business in a complex and changing environment
- Strong project management & change management experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.