S$60000 - S$78000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
9 months ago
- Office Manager
- Global Professional Services Firm
- Salary: (up to SGD$ 80,000 + performance bonus + attractive benefits)
- Location: Singapore
This exciting Office manager role has been created to support a growing and dynamic business. You will be overseeing the needs of the Singapore office with a population of 150 pax. You will be fully in charge of office management, vendor management, take charge of building maintenance and contract negotiation. Responsibilities include,
- Team management: Lead a small 3-4 office administration team
- Office management
- Facilities management
- Building maintenance
- Vendor management: Negotiation and relationship building with external vendors
- Review contractual agreement with current suppliers
- Review existing SOP and keep the office emergency procedures up to date
- Budgeting for office operation
- Business continuity planning
- Risk & compliance management
About the Company
This is a top tier firm that is a 'standout' in their industry. This is a high-energy and engaged business, facing off to senior managers. A highly desirable destination brand in the market who are growing due to repeated success. You will be working with a professional and innovative team.
What's on offer
You will play a lead role in the development of office management strategy to support the growth of the business. This will include establishing strong operational excellence and being a leader to the support function. You will also be given opportunities to support regional HR projects in the APAC region. This is an excellent opportunity to take up a hybrid role.
- Experience in office management
- Team management
- The right attitude and excellent communication.
- You will be engaging with high emotional intelligence, and empathy is a must, as is a consultative approach.
Benefits: Agile and flexible working with bonus and excellent medical coverage
Location: Centrally located, Singapore
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration number: R1765467
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.