Onboarding Team Leader
City of London & Hybrid Working
Paying £45,000 pa.
Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned housing association company to find a Onboarding Leader on a permanent basis to join their central London office. They are after a Onboarding Team Leader on a permanent basis.
The role will have a focus on overseeing the processes and procedures of the onboarding process with 5 direct reports to maximise the onboarding process.
- Line management of the Onboarding team including but not limited to driving their KPI’s and coaching.
- Supporting and working closely with the Talent Manager and Talent Team.
- Ensure the new starter processes are aligned the business and legislative policies and procedures including right to work, references and DBS.
- Support and liaise with different departments on the delivery of ensuring engaging inductions for new starters.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement including identifying, reporting and analysing trends and feedback collected.
- Ideally at least 3 years experience as an Onboarding Leader or similar position
- Ideally experience implementing an ATS and onboarding processes
- Ideally worked in a high volume environment
- Proactive, passionate and forward-thinking
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- Hybrid working
- 30 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Part of the Flexible Benefits Scheme
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.