£90000 - £110000 per annum + car + bonus
9 months ago
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing VC backed Fintech business? Are you an Organisational Effectiveness Lead looking to work in a high-calibre, fast-paced environment? We are recruiting on behalf of a leading Fintech business that is looking to hire a Organisational Effectiveness Lead to complement their existing team.
This key role will play a significant part in building a successful business and culture by doing the following:
- Evaluate, and where appropriate change, the underlying processes, organisational principles, org structure and roles and responsibilities to ensure they are effective in delivering the strategy and outcomes of the business area.
- Partner with HRD's and Senior Leaders on specific organisation design and operating model changes, advising on best practice and ensuring alignment to policies and toolkits.
- Identify opportunities for organisational design changes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Manage the annual, quarterly and monthly organisational health-check processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness levers are in place. Eg spans and layers, right grade pyramid, high low cost ratios
- Create and maintain Organisational Effectiveness toolkits, ensuring they are utilized.
- Significant OE (org effectiveness) and design experience, in a large, complex matrix environment.
- Advanced Analytical capability and an understanding and experience of Agile.
- Ideally some Consultancy experience or strong in-house experience.
- Design Thinking, Statistical Analysis and Project Management skills
- Flexibility, tenacity and resilience to deal with business demands during periods of high workload.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.