An exciting oppurtunity has opened up in a well established UK based not for profit. This is a sole role, where the client is looking for someone to take ownership of the UK payroll. It is a temporary role with a strong possibility to go permanent in the future.
- To be an intermediary between the outsourced payroll and internal staff and managers.
- Develop a working relationship with the payroll provider, ensuring the payroll process runs smoothly.
- Responsible for sending all payroll details to the payroll provider.
- Manage the day to day operartions of the flexible benefits system.
- Ensuring all problems within the processes are resolved quickly.
- Experienced UK payroller.
- Experience of running UK payroll.
- Abilty to work autonomously and assume responsibility for the process.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.