City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
20 days ago
Part-Time Payroll Manager £30k to £40k Base + Bonus - City
I'm currently partnering with a leading Financial Advisory firm based in the City who are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager on a part time basis.
This is a 3 day role with an agile working pattern to best suit you and is supporting a UK employee population via ADP.
Take home salary is £30k to £40k plus bonus and benefits and my client offer agile and flexible working.
- Responsible for processing 6 UK payrolls with an employee population of 450
- Subject matter expert for all UK payroll questions and queries
- Responsible for processing new starters, leavers, temporary workers, transfers, promotions, terminations, salary increases and bonuses
- Administering all statutory deductions: SMP, SSP, PAYE, NI and process the payroll correctly so it fits with the firms enhanced packages
- Distributing P60's/P11Ds through ADP
- Vendor management (ADP)
- Carry out payroll data checks
- Monitor variances between current and previous payrolls
- Submit all RTI Returns to HMRC
- Strong Payroll skill set and experience
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong business partner
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Excel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.