City of London, London
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Anne van der Graaf
about 2 months ago
We are delighted to have partnered with an amazing law firm based in London to find a Lateral Partner Recruitment Advisor Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. They are known for their friendly work environment and impressive achievements over the years. Their office is based in London and they offer hybrid working to let you have a nice work-life balance.
As the Lateral Partner Recruitment Advisor you will bring strong recruitment experience to the team and preferably legal experience. You will have full 360 responsibility for the Lateral Partner hiring process and make sure the have the best experience the whole way through.
Some of your main duties will be:
- Build strong relationships with agencies, discuss T&C and make sure all the correct information is saved on the database.
- Support the Head of Lateral Partner Recruitment with any recruitment related queries such as market mapping and ad hoc projects.
- Source the ideal candidates, interview them and plan interviews (across the world) with the correct hiring managers.
- Keeping the ATS up-to-date and other recruitment related administration.
- Responsibility for travel arrangements, including hotel accommodation, flights and taxi bookings as required for lateral partner candidates.
The Lateral Partner Recruitment Advisor has great communication skills and loves to build strong relationships with candidates, stakeholders and agencies.
Want to hear more about this fantastic opportunity? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.