My client based in Reading is looking for a Payroll Admin to join their team on a permanent basis, you will be responsible for all aspects of the portfolio of client's payroll from start to finish.
The Main duties include:
- Maintain a portfolio of client payrolls
- An understanding of current PAYE and NIC legislation that affects payroll.
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information is entered on to the Payroll database and update the relevant spreadsheet to record all entries made
- Calculate leavers pay when leaving mid-month
- Calculation of statutory payments
- Process P45 forms
- Print and sort payslips for distribution
- Run payroll reports
- Ensure monthly salary payment for client payrolls are transferred to the correct accounts in a timely manner
- Upload FPS and EPS reports to HMRC as required
- Completion of return of expenses and benefits forms P11D and P11D(b)
- Good understanding of the payroll software and its functionality
- Respond to client queries regarding payroll in a professional and timely manner
- Deal with HMRC correspondence enquiries
- Maintain an up to date client status schedule
- Deal with general administrative duties, as requested
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.