The role of Payroll Administrator will provide support in the delivery of monthly payroll for over 2800 employees with high levels of accuracy and working to tight deadlines. The Payroll Adminsitrator is responsible for supporting the payroll team regarding monthly and part time payrolls, taking queries from various UK locations relating to the payroll from employees. Ensuring that all payroll records are kept up to date, are accurate and support the team with payroll report for the senior management team.
In addition, you are responsible for processing manual calculations, carrying out RTI submissions, liaising with HMRC, processing year-end documentation and the administration of starters and leavers.
Key Responsibilites include
- Assist with payroll assignments by accurate monthly input of approved payments to employees.
- Ensure all employee eligibility checks have been carried out.
- Input monthly payroll data in to the system, calculate SSP, SMP and SPP payments.
- Process and monitor all staffing changes including starter, secondments, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries.
- Process relevant Inland Revenue forms including P45, P46 and P60
- Previous end to end volume payroll experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office at intermediate or advanced level
- Up-to-date with payroll legislation and working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.