South East England, England
£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator for a permanent vacancy based in South East London. This candidate would ideally have previous experience with full start to finish payrolls. This candidate will be responsible for coordinating and delivering of payroll services and supporting new proposals to potential clients and ad-hoc payroll tasks.
- Processing and assisting with monthly, fortnightly and weekly payrolls.
- Provide support to the payroll team in all areas of the payroll process.
- Assist with resolving all payroll queries.
- Ability to calculate manual payments.
- Awareness of tax coding/SSP/SMP/ other UK related payments etc.
- Be the point of contact for all payrolls in terms of payroll providers and employees.
- Specific monthly analysis and reporting.
- Previous and relevant payroll experience - preferably from a fast pact environment.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation that is highly regarded in the area. Great work atmosphere, professional but approachable managers. If this matches your experience then please do apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.