We have an excellent opportunity to join our highly successful firm as a Payroll Assistant. The post will be within a small team and reporting to the Payroll Manager.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be providing accurate payroll services for the firm, which include but not limited to:
- Processing clients' payroll - weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual
- Processing various types of manual payroll calculations
- Dealing with starter checklists, P45 and other relevant HMRC forms
- Use of existing knowledge of PAYE/NIC, including K codes when running client and in-house payrolls
- Use of existing knowledge of SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP when running client and in-house payrolls
- Use of existing knowledge of pension scheme (defined benefit, sacrifice and defined contribution) when providing administration for various payrolls
- Carrying out auto enrolment admin for clients through the payroll software
- To provide support to the team by assisting in the administration for various payrolls and day-to-day admin work
- To assist with the payroll reconciliations and analysis as required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.