West London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The payroll team is responsible for managing the end to end payroll operation, ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly, that all employees are paid correctly and that accurate information is provided and maintained.
- Ensure employees are paid on time and receive the correct payments.
- Ensure that all deductions are reconciled and all 3rd party payments are reconciled to the payroll deductions before payment is released.
- Input/upload data relating to employee's payments & deductions into the payroll database in line with the payroll timetable and processing checklist.
- In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, plan the best way to implement legislative changes and ensure that standard procedures are developed to support any such changes.
- Deal with all payroll enquiries.
- Recent and relevant payroll experience.
- Detailed knowledge of UK payroll processing, tax / national insurance rules, Auto Enrolment and RTI administration.
- Experience of producing payroll related management information reports.
Training with International payroll is to be offered in the role aswell, offering great progression.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.