I am working with a leading global media firm based in Central London. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within the firm working with a large payroll team processing UK, EMEA and American regions. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to process UK payrolls and wants the opportunity to gain international payroll experience.
- Processing payrolls full start to finish on a monthly basis
- Knowledge of year end, auto enrolment & day to day payroll procedures
- Knowledge of EMEA payrolls an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills
- Solid business perspective, strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Providing manual calculations of tax and National Insurance
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Must have either ADP freedom or SAP payroll experience
- Must have UK processing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be able to work in busy and fast paced environments.
- To be able to work well under pressure.
- Good Team player
- Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivots)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.