£38000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you a UK Payroll Advisor who is looking for their next opportunity in professional services? I am partnering with a leading brand to source a Payroll Advisor on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the other Payroll colleagues to carry out all aspects of the monthly payroll cycle
- Ensuring that all starters and leavers are processed promptly, accurately and in good time for payroll deadlines on the payroll, pension and the HR systems
- Prepare manual calculations where necessary
- Prepare and transmit BACS files in accordance with bureau deadlines
- Calculate and process maternity calculations and P11D information and the PSA
- Pension including auto-enrolment, monthly pension assessments, payment of the pension contributions
- Processing month end reports and journals for Finance, and reconciling Payroll GL accounts
- Payment of the HMRC, third party payments and ad-hoc payments to employees
- Answer employee queries by phone, email, and face to face
- Liaise with HR and Finance as required to fulfil the job role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.