£32000 - £36000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a UK Payroll & Benefits Specialist who is looking for a Hybrid working role? I am partnering with a Global Insurance firm to source a Payroll & Benefits Administrator on a 6 month FTC basis.
You will assist the Payroll and Benefits Team with the processing of their monthly Payroll as well as check for data accuracy and clarity each month.
- Collate, input, and share monthly payroll instructions with the outsourced payroll provider in line with agreed deadlines and in the agreed format.
- Check and reconcile payroll output provided by the outsourced payroll provider, ensuring any corrections are made by the outsourced payroll provider in a timely manner
- Identify issues and escalate appropriately when required
- Update, and maintain employee records when required using HCM PeopleSoft
- Assist with the administration of employee benefits for the UK such as, but not limited to, Pension, Cycle to Work, PMI, Season Ticket Loans
- Act as a contact for employee queries relating to payroll & benefits
- Update processes and visio workflows when needed in a timely manner
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.