City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you payroll and benefits professional who is looking to expand their HR generalist knowledge? Are you passionate about introducing robust control frameworks and influencing change? I am partnering with a global financial services brand to source a payroll and benefits professional who thrives in a standalone role with a wide scope.
- Reporting to the Financial Director, taking full management for the operational delivery of payroll, including preparation of payroll input and review of payroll output files.
- Maintain third party provider on a monthly basis ensuring all payroll related issues are dealt with
- Liaise with tax advisors as and when required to resolve local and ex-pat tax/payroll queries
- Ensure all international taxes are managed and paid within time frames dictated by international tax advisors
- Reconciliation of the monthly local and ex-pat payroll ensuring any changes made to payroll are tracked. Liaise with HMRC and Benefit Agency including production/checking of P45/P46 etc.
- Manage the End of Year process ensuring all statutory returns are reconciled and filed to HMRC within deadlines. Additionally, ensuring P60's and P11d's are distributed to all employees
- Production of monthly payroll analysis to Finance including the preparation of ADP general ledger file. Assisting Finance with payroll related queries
- Manage and lead the flexible benefit scheme in its entirety including the annual review of all benefits
- Manage and administer all Company Benefits including: Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Health Screening, Season Ticket Loan, GAYE, Eye Test vouchers
- Manage relationship with key payroll and benefit vendors making sure that the levels of service received are in
- Provide advice on ER and other employee related activities
- Support with administration and recruitment including adverts, shortlisting, interviews, pre-employment screening and production of contracts
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.